What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer hard drive or other mobile or handheld device (such as smartphone or tablets) as you browse a Site. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses a Site.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Basic Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your device, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Sites.
What information is collected?
We use third parties to assist us in measuring statistical information about visitors to the Sites. Such parties may utilize cookies or web beacons, but in no event will they connect any individual user with personally identifiable information or share any such information with anyone else.
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access a Site are set by Mobile2CRM/third parties. We use both first-party and third-party cookies on the Sites. First-party cookies are cookies issued from the Mobile2CRM.com domain that are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality. Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties, such as Mobile2CRM business partners or service providers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- Technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the Sites.
- To enable Mobile2CRM to collect information about the browsing and purchasing habits of customers.
How to manage cookies
Each browser will have a different method to manage cookies, allowing you to view, delete and block cookies.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the Sites may not operate properly if cookies are disabled.
Cookies we use
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but it is intended to illustrate the primary purposes for which we typically set cookies. If you visit one of the Sites, the Site will set some or all of the following cookies.
Google Analytics cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the Sites. These are Analytical/Performance Cookies. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the Sites. The information collected is anonymous and includes the number of visitors to a Site, what pages they visited, and from where they have come to the Site. Click here for more information.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.