Mobile2CRM by Spikko
Document revision History
July 11, 2019
May 04 2020
March 03, 2021
Table of Contents
Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.mobile2crm.com product (hereinafter referred to as the “Product”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Product and the choices you have associated with that data.
Product. The mobile2crm.com is operated by Spikko Telecom Ltd.
Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data.
Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Product or from the Product infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User). Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Product and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, Email address, phone number, country, country, location, login data (username and password) and Some information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites or using the Product.
- Information Collection and Use. We collect several different types of information that you voluntarily provide to us when using our Product, when you contact us through the Product, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer, all in order to provide and improve our Product.
For application usage (“dialing”), while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Contacts information required for the dialing operation. The information that we request will be retained by us to be used for this intended purpose.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data. While using our Product, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: (i) Email address; (ii) First name and last name; (iii) Phone number; (iv) Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletter, marketing or other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data. We may also collect information on how the Product is accessed and
used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as
your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type,
browser version, the pages of our Product that you visit, the time and date of
your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Log Data. We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
- Use of Data. Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes: (i) to provide and maintain our Product; (ii) to notify you about changes to our Product; (iii) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Product when you choose to do so; (iv) to provide customer support; (v) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Product; (vi) to monitor the usage of our Product; (vii) to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE AND/OR TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. Furthermore, we may transfer, store and process your information in countries other than your own
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements. Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in good faith provided that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, legal liability reasons (i) to comply with a legal obligation; (ii) to protect and defend the rights or property of Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd.; (iii) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Product; (iv) to protect the personal safety of users of the Product or the public; (v) for legal liability reasons.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party. We may share your data with third party vendors, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples may include: data analysis, email delivery, database management services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use certain technologies on the Product, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Product over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the use of certain content and better understand online activity.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Product (“Service Providers”), provide the Product on our behalf, perform Product-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Product is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
- Security of Data. The security of your data is important to us, yet no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. 8. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short: If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
- Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA). We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
- Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Mobile2CRM by Spikko Telecom Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
10. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age
- Children’s Privacy. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.