Mobile2CRM End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Before reading the articles below, please note the following preliminary terms, which use some of the definitions specified in Article 1 below.
Entering into this Agreement: This End User License Agreement constitutes a valid and binding agreement between Mobile2CRM and You, as a user, for the use of the Mobile2CRM Software. In order to install and use the Mobile2CRM Software You must enter into this Agreement by clicking on the ACCEPT button. You hereby agree and acknowledge that this Agreement covers all Your use of the Mobile2CRM Software, whether it be from this installation or from any other terminals where the Mobile2CRM Software has been installed, by You or by third parties. Furthermore, by installing and continuing to use the Mobile2CRM Software You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as may be amended from time to time.
Electronic Signatures and Agreement(s): You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the ACCEPT button or similar buttons or links as may be designated by Mobile2CRM to show Your approval of any foregoing texts and/or to download and install the Mobile2CRM Software, You are entering into a legally binding contract. You hereby agree to the use of electronic communication in order to enter into contracts, place orders and create other records and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed through the Mobile2CRM Software. Furthermore, You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any law or regulation in any jurisdiction which require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent permitted under any applicable mandatory law.
Jurisdiction’s Restrictions: if You are residing in a jurisdiction which restricts the use of internet-based applications by persons under a certain age, or which restricts the ability to enter into agreements such as this Agreement to persons under a certain age, and You are under such age limit, You may not enter into this Agreement and/or download and/or install and/or use the Mobile2CRM Software. Furthermore, if You are residing in a jurisdiction where it is forbidden by law to offer or use software for telephony or any other service that is provided as part of the Mobile2CRM Software, You may not enter into this Agreement and You may not download, install or use the Mobile2CRM Software. By entering into this Agreement You explicitly state that You have verified in Your own jurisdiction if Your use of the Mobile2CRM Software is permitted according to any applicable law.
Article 1: In this Agreement the following capitalized definitions are being used, in a singular form as well as plural.
- 1 Affiliate: any corporation, company or other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, Mobile2CRM. For the purpose of this definition, the word “control” shall mean the direct or indirect ownership of more than fifty percent (50%) of the outstanding voting stock of such corporation, company, or other entity.
- 2 Agreement: this End User License Agreement, as may be revised and/or modified from time to time.
- 3 Documentation: any online or otherwise enclosed documentation provided by Mobile2CRM.
- 4 Effective Date: the date on which this Agreement is entered into by clicking on the ACCEPT button as stated above.
- 5 Emergency Services: means services that connect a user to emergency services personnel or public safety answering points pursuant to applicable local and or national regulatory requirements.
- 6 IP Rights: any and all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and patents, as well as know-how and trade secrets contained in or relating to the Mobile2CRM Software, the Documentation, the Mobile2CRM Website or the Mobile2CRM Promotional Materials.
- 7 Password: refers to a code You select, which, in combination with the User ID (Member ID), gives You access to Your User (Member) Account.
- 8 Mobile2CRM: refers to the trade mark named Mobile2CRM operated by Spikko Telecom Ltd. based in the state of Israel.
- 9 Mobile2CRM API: an application program interface consisting of the set of routines utilised by the Mobile2CRM Software to provide the Mobile2CRM Software functionality for a given platform or operating system, Mobile2CRM API being included in or linked to the Mobile2CRM Software.
- 10 Mobile2CRM Online Material: the Mobile2CRM banner and any other material available for download on the Mobile2CRM Website, consisting of the Mobile2CRM logo and a link to the Mobile2CRM Website.
- 11 Mobile2CRM Promotional Materials: any and all trademarks, names, signs, logos, banners, Mobile2CRM Online Material and any other materials, in whatever form, owned and/or used by Mobile2CRM for the promotion of its interests, products, services and activities.
- 12 Mobile2CRM Software: the software distributed by Mobile2CRM for telephony applications, including without limitation the Mobile2CRM API, UI and Documentation, as well as any future programming fixes, updates and upgrades thereof.
- 13 Mobile2CRM Staff: the officers, directors, employees and agents of Mobile2CRM or its Affiliates, or any other persons hired by Mobile2CRM or its Affiliates.
- 14 Mobile2CRM Website: any and all elements, contents and the ‘look and feel’ of the website available under the URL www.Mobile2CRM.com, among other URL’s, from which such website the Mobile2CRM Software may be downloaded.
- 15 UI: the user interface of the Mobile2CRM Software.
- 16 User Account: refers to the account with the User ID (also referred as Member ID) and Password that You create for Your use of the Mobile2CRM Software.
- 17 User ID (Also referred as Member ID): refers to an identification code You selected, which in combination with the Password, gives access to Your User (Member) Account.
- 18 You: you, the end user of the Mobile2CRM Software, also used in the form “Your” where applicable.
Article 2: License and Restrictions
- 1 License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Mobile2CRM hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, free of charge license to download, install and use the Mobile2CRM Software on Your computer, phone or PDA for the sole purpose of using the telephony applications provided by Mobile2CRM and any other applications that may be explicitly provided by Mobile2CRM.
- 2 No Granting of Rights to Third Parties. You will not sell, assign, rent, lease, distribute, export, import, act as an intermediary or provider, or otherwise grant any rights granted to you under this Agreement to third parties with regard to the Mobile2CRM Software, the Documentation or any part thereof.
- 3 No Modifications. You will not undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, decrypt, disassembling or hacking or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or non-literal aspects (such as the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, sequence, organization, and interfaces) of the Mobile2CRM Software or any part thereof.
- 4 You will not publish or transmit any robot, virus, malware, Trojan horse, spyware, or similar malicious item intended (or that has the potential) to damage or disrupt Mobile2CRM Software or any part thereof.
- 5 You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (at Mobile2CRM’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Mobile2CRM Software infrastructure, or otherwise interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the integrity or proper working of Mobile2CRM Software or any part thereof.
- 6 Third Parties. You acknowledge and agree that the Mobile2CRM Software may be incorporated into, and may incorporate itself, other software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, any such third party software or technology that is incorporated into the Mobile2CRM Software falls under the scope of this Agreement. Any and all other third party software or technology that may be distributed together with the Mobile2CRM Software will be subject to You explicitly accepting a license agreement with such third party. You acknowledge and agree that Your use of any such third party software or technology will not create any contractual relationship between You and Mobile2CRM or its Affiliates and You will look solely to the applicable third party and not to Mobile2CRM or its Affiliates to enforce any of Your rights under any such third party agreement.
- 7 New Versions of the Mobile2CRM Software. Mobile2CRM, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to add additional features or functions, or to provide programming fixes, updates and upgrades, to the Mobile2CRM Software at any time. You acknowledge and agree that Mobile2CRM has no obligation to make available to You any subsequent versions of the Mobile2CRM Software. You also acknowledge and agree that You may have to enter into a revised version of this Agreement, in any event You want to download, install or use a new version of the Mobile2CRM Software. Furthermore, You acknowledge and agree that Mobile2CRM, in its sole discretion, may modify, discontinue or suspend Your ability to use any version of the Mobile2CRM Software, and/or disable any Mobile2CRM Software You may already have accessed or installed without any notice to You, for the repair, improvement, and/or upgrade of the underlying technology or for any other justifiable reason, including but not limited to, circumstances where You, at Mobile2CRM’s sole discretion, are in breach of this Agreement, creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or engaging in fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities, or for other similar reasons. Mobile2CRM will not accept any liability in relation to the direct or indirect damages caused by (a) the release and/or the absence of new versions of the Mobile2CRM Software and (b) the suspension or termination of any license granted to You by Mobile2CRM and/or this Agreement for whatever reason whatsoever.
- 8 Mobile2CRM’s Services. This Agreement applies to downloading, installing and using the Mobile2CRM Software. By registering to Mobile2CRM, or downloading the Mobile2CRM Software, You become a member of Mobile2CRM and as a member of Mobile2CRM, You are granted the right to use Mobile2CRM’s services, according to this Agreement terms. The use of any service which may be offered by Mobile2CRM or its Affiliates, is subject to the additional Terms of Service that are published on the Mobile2CRM Website.
Article 3: License Restrictions and Additional Terms
- 1 Distribution of the Mobile2CRM Software. You are not allowed to distribute the Mobile2CRM Software under this Agreement. For the right to distribute the Mobile2CRM Software You will have to agree and meet with the Distribution Terms as published on the Mobile2CRM Website.
- 3 Use of the Mobile2CRM API. You may make use of the Mobile2CRM API, subject to the license terms in Article 2.1 and for the sole purpose of enabling Your application to connect with the Mobile2CRM Software, provided that:
- 3.1 All such use of the Mobile2CRM API is carried out for legitimate purposes and shall in no way and to no extent adversely affect the functionality or performance of the Mobile2CRM Software or services provided by Mobile2CRM;
- 3.2 You will not remove, overtake, hide or otherwise make the UI inaccessible for any end user;
- 3.4 You acknowledge and agree that Your use of the Mobile2CRM API will be at Your own risk and account.
- 5 Mobile2CRM Promotional Materials. Nothing in this Agreement will give You any right to use the Mobile2CRM Promotional Materials in any way.
- 6 You acknowledge that fault or bugs may be found in Mobile2CRM Software and service. Mobile2CRM performs maintenance and repairs for the Software and service but is not obligated to fix a fault or bug that is found in Mobile2CRM Software and/or service at a pre-determined period.
Article 4: Utilization of Your computer
- 1 Utilization of Your computer. You hereby acknowledge that the Mobile2CRM Software may utilize the processor and bandwidth of the computer (or other applicable device) You are utilizing, for the limited purpose of facilitating the communication between Your computer the Mobile2CRM Software and Mobile2CRM’s network.
- 2 Protection of Your computer (resources). You understand that Mobile2CRM will use its commercially reasonable efforts to protect the privacy and integrity of the computer resources (or other applicable device) You are utilizing and of Your communication, however, You acknowledge and agree that Mobile2CRM cannot give any warranties in this respect.
Article 5: Confidentiality and Privacy
- 1 Mobile2CRM’s Confidential Information. You agree to take all reasonable steps at all times to protect and keep strictly confidential any confidential information regarding Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates, the Mobile2CRM Staff, the Mobile2CRM Software and the IP Rights.
- 3 Under certain circumstances, Mobile2CRM may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- 4 Mobile2CRM may disclose your Personal Data in good faith provided that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, legal liability reasons (i) to comply with a legal obligation; (ii) to protect and defend the rights or property of Mobile2CRM; (iii) to prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Product; (iv) to protect the personal safety of users of the Product or the public; (v) for legal liability reasons.
Article 6: IP Rights and Translations
- 1 Exclusive Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that any and all IP Rights to or arising from the Mobile2CRM Software are and shall remain the exclusive property of Mobile2CRM and/or its licensors. Nothing in this Agreement intends to transfer any such IP Rights to, or to vest any such IP Rights in, You. You are only entitled to the limited use of the IP Rights granted to You under this Agreement. You will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with the IP Rights. You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorized use of the IP Rights is a violation of this Agreement as well as a violation of any applicable intellectual property laws, including without limitation, copyright laws and trademark laws. You acknowledge and understand that all title and IP Rights in and to any third party content that is not contained in the Mobile2CRM Software, but may be accessed through use of the Mobile2CRM Software, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- 3 With the exception of IP Rights of Mobile2CRM and/or its licensors in the Mobile2CRM Software (including the Mobile2CRM API), You retain the intellectual property rights You may have in the applications, materials, products or processes You create which are based on or utilise the Mobile2CRM API. You hereby release and covenant not to hold liable Mobile2CRM or its Affiliates, or any of their licensees, assigns or successors, for any and all damages, liabilities, causes of action, judgments or claims (a) pertaining to any intellectual property You develop that is based on, uses, or relates to the Mobile2CRM API; and (b) which otherwise may arise in connection with Your use of, reliance on, or reference to the Mobile2CRM API. As between You and Mobile2CRM, Mobile2CRM and its licensors retain the IP Rights in and to the Mobile2CRM Software (including the Mobile2CRM API) and any derivative works thereto created by or for Mobile2CRM or its licensors.
- 4 No Removal of Notices. You agree that You will not remove, obscure, make illegible or alter any notices or indications of the IP Rights and/or Mobile2CRM’s rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to such materials.
- 5 Translations. You acknowledge and agree that the intellectual property rights regarding any translations made by You of any information on or accessible through the Mobile2CRM Website or as otherwise requested of You by Mobile2CRM at any time prior to or subsequent of the Effective Date will be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Mobile2CRM without any compensation to You.
Article 7: Communication and Your Use of the Mobile2CRM Software
- 1 Communication. Installing the Mobile2CRM Software enables You to communicate with other Mobile2CRM Software users, and in some cases with other communication networks.
- 2 No Warranties. Mobile2CRM cannot guarantee that You will always be able to communicate with other Mobile2CRM Software users or other communication networks, nor can Mobile2CRM guarantee that You can communicate without disruptions, delays or communication-related flaws or that all Your communication shall always be delivered to other Mobile2CRM Software users or communication networks. Mobile2CRM will not be liable for any such disruptions, delays or other omissions in any communication experienced when using the Mobile2CRM Software. SMS (text) service is available in some cases, but it is not guaranteed that the text message will actually be sent and/or received at the receiving side, and is provided as a best effort service from Mobile2CRM.
- 3 No Responsibility of Content. You acknowledge and understand that the content of the communication spread by the use of the Mobile2CRM Software is entirely the responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You, therefore, may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Mobile2CRM will not be liable for any type of communication spread by means of the Mobile2CRM Software.
- 4 No Emergency Services. You expressly agree and understand that the Mobile2CRM Software is not intended to support or carry emergency calls to any type of hospital, law enforcement agency, medical care unit or any other kind of Emergency Service. Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates or the Mobile2CRM Staff are in no way liable for such emergency calls.
- 4.1 Alternative Arrangements. By agreeing to this Agreement You understand that additional arrangements must be made in order for You to be able to access Emergency Services. To access Emergency Services, You acknowledge and accept Your responsibility to purchase, separately from the Mobile2CRM Software, traditional wireless or wireline telephone service that offers such access to Emergency Services.
- 4.2 No Compulsion to Offer Emergency Services. You recognise and agree that Mobile2CRM is not required to offer Emergency Services pursuant to any applicable local and or national rule, regulation or law. You further recognise that Mobile2CRM is not a replacement for Your primary telephone service.
- 5 Lawful Purposes. You acknowledge and agree to use the Mobile2CRM Software solely for lawful purposes. In this respect You may not, without limitation (a) intercept or monitor, damage or modify any communication which is not intended for You, (b) use any type of spider, virus, worm, trojan-horse, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble the Mobile2CRM Software or any communication in connection with the Mobile2CRM Softaware, (c) send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law, or (d) expose any other user to any material which is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent or otherwise objectionable.
- 6 Credit Minutes. All credit minutes which appear in Your account or in Your Mobile2CRM and/or Affiliate client are the sole property of Mobile2CRM. Any credit minutes usage in connection with the Mobile2CRM Software is subjected to this Agreement. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in case You do not have enough aggregated credits to initiate an outgoing call, Mobile2CRM allows You to purchase credit minutes by utilising an online payment service, as appears in the Mobile2CRM Website. Such payment may be directed to Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates or any third party, such as, but not limited to, any distributor of Mobile2CRM. You will gain new credit minutes following such payment approval by the respective online payment service provider. Mobile2CRM provides two options for You to purchase such credit minutes, by a one-time purchase of credit minutes or by a monthly subscription, all in accordance with the terms hereof. In any case You chose the option of a one-time purchase of credit minutes, all of Your accumulated unused credit minutes in Your account will automatically expire within a period of one (1) year following such one-time credit minutes purchase. In any case You chose the monthly subscription option, Mobile2CRM shall charge Your chosen payment method automatically on a monthly basis, regardless of Your usage of the Mobile2CRM Software. Without derogating from anything contained herein, You hereby acknowledge and agree to the aforementioned payment methods and terms and You shall have no claims to Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates or any other third party in this regard, including, but not limited to, any expiration of any credit minutes or any payment that may apply in accordance with this Agreement.
- 7 Other Charges. The Mobile2CRM Software may, from time to time, use a local access number in order to provide any Mobile2CRM’s services (the “Local Access Number”). Such call to such Local Access Number may be subjected to further payments, including, but not limited to, payments due to long distance calls and/or “Roaming” charges to Your phone service provider or other third parties, depending on Your phone service package or any other relevant terms and conditions that may apply to You in connection with such use. The Local Access Number will be displayed while making such call from Your device and You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether additional charges apply to You in connection with such use of such Local Access Number. You hereby acknowledge and agree that You shall have no claims to Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates or any other third party in this regard, including, but not limited to, any additional charges that may apply to You in connection with Your use of a Local Access Number.
- 8 Virtual Phone Numbers. Mobile2CRM may provide You with a personal virtual phone number that may be used by You in connection with the Mobile2CRM Software according to the terms herein (the “Phone Number/s”). You hereby acknowledge and agree that Mobile2CRM is not the owner of any Phone Number, that Mobile2CRM leases the Phone Numbers from their respective owners and that, in certain cases, You may have to fill additional documents of any third party in order for Mobile2CRM to be able to provide You with a Phone Number. Mobile2CRM hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-commercial, exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to use the Phone Number in connection with Your use of the Mobile2CRM Software according to the terms herein. The Phone Number shall be provided to You by Mobile2CRM following the completion of any required payments by You to Mobile2CRM and the filling of any required document, all in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in any case such Phone Number has been assigned to You by Mobile2CRM and the required payment has not been provided to Mobile2CRM, Mobile2CRM may terminate or suspend the license granted to You in connection with the Phone Number in 15 (fifteen) days following the issuance of such Phone Number to You and You shall have no claims to Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates or any other third party, including, but not limited to, in any case You are unable to use a certain Phone Number following such termination or suspension. Without derogating from anything contained herein, the license granted to You in relation to any Phone Number may be terminated in any case the provider of such Phone Number or any relevant governmental authority restricts Your use of such Phone Number in any way. In most cases, following such license termination in relation with a certain Phone Number, Mobile2CRM may be able to provide You with an alternative Phone Number, but not in all cases.
- 9 Incoming Calls and Blocked Numbers. Mobile2CRM shall not disclose Your Phone Number to any third party, other than as required by applicable law, a competent court order or any governmental authority. You hereby acknowledge and agree that You may receive, from time to time, incoming calls to a Phone Number from any third party, which Mobile2CRM has no control of, and You shall have no claims to Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates or any other third party, including, but not limited to, in any case You receive an unwanted incoming call, text message or any other form of communications to any Phone Number. In any case you receive such unwanted communications to a Phone Number, Mobile2CRM may suggest the following solutions for your convenience: (a) replace a certain Phone Number with a different Phone Number; or (b) block a certain number from communicating with a Phone Number, subject to Your filling of a dedicated form provided by Mobile2CRM.
Article 8: Term and (Consequences of) Termination
- 1 Term. This Agreement will be effective as of the Effective Date and will remain effective until terminated by either Mobile2CRM or You as set forth below.
- 2 Termination by Mobile2CRM. Without limiting other remedies available to Mobile2CRM according to this Agreement or any applicable law, Mobile2CRM may limit, suspend, or terminate this license and Your use of the Mobile2CRM Software, prohibit access to the Mobile2CRM Website and/or delete Your User Account (or Member Account) and/or User ID (or Member ID), with immediate effect, if we think that You are in breach of this Agreement, creating problems, possible legal liabilities, infringing any third party’s intellectual property rights, engaging in fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities, or for other similar reasons. Mobile2CRM shall effect such termination by providing notice to You to the email address You have provided, and/or by preventing Your access to the respective User (or Member) Account. Furthermore, we reserve the right to cancel User (or Member) Accounts that have been inactive for more than one (1) year.
- 3 Termination by You. You may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time, with or without cause and without recourse to the courts, provided that You will meet with the conditions as set forth in Article 8.4 below.
- 4 Consequences of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, You (a) acknowledge and agree that all licenses and rights to use the Mobile2CRM Software shall terminate, and (b) will cease any and all use of the Mobile2CRM Software, and (c) will remove the Mobile2CRM Software from all hard drives, networks and other storage media and destroy all copies of the Mobile2CRM Software in Your possession or under Your control.
- 5 No liability. Mobile2CRM will not be liable in respect to any damage or alleged damage caused by termination, expiration or suspension of this Agreement.
Article 9: Your Representations and Warranties; Indemnification of Mobile2CRM
- 1 Representations. You represent and warrant that You are authorised to enter into this Agreement and comply with its terms. Furthermore, You represent and warrant that You will at any and all times meet with Your obligations hereunder, as well as any and all laws, regulations and policies that may apply to the use of the Mobile2CRM Software.
- 2 Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mobile2CRM, its Affiliates and the Mobile2CRM Staff harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by said parties, in connection with or arising out of Your (a) violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein, or (b) violation of any rights of any third party, or (c) use or misuse of the Mobile2CRM Software, or (d) use and/or modification of the Mobile2CRM API or (e) communication spread by means of the Mobile2CRM Software.
- 3 Export Restrictions. You acknowledge that the Mobile2CRM Software may be subject to international rules that govern the export of software. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Mobile2CRM Software as well as end-user, end-use and destination restrictions issued by national governments.
- 4 You are aware and agree that all calls made on the phone are recorded. You are aware that the recorded conversations may contain private / confidential information stated in them, and that the terms of this agreement apply to all recordings. You undertake and agree to strictly maintain the confidentiality of the recordings, the confidentiality of the access to listen to the recordings and prevent the ability to download recordings to another device by an unauthorized person.
Article 10: Disclaimer of Warranties
- 1 No warranties. THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. MOBILE2CRM DOES NOT, EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR USE OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOBILE2CRM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS, NOR DOES MOBILE2CRM WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET, OR ANY QUALITY OF CALLS MADE THROUGH THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE.
- 2 Specific Disclaimer of Liability for Emergency Services. Mobile2CRM does not provide Emergency Services in conjunction with the Mobile2CRM Software. Neither Mobile2CRM nor its officers or employees may be held liable for any claim, damage, or loss, and You hereby waive any and all such claims or causes of action, arising from or relating to the use of the Mobile2CRM Software to contact Emergency Services. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Mobile2CRM, the Mobile2CRM Staff, the Affiliates, any of their agents and any other service provider who furnishes services to You in connection with the Mobile2CRM Software, from any and all claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) by, or on behalf of, You relating to the absence, failure or outage of the Mobile2CRM Software provided hereunder, including specifically any claims arising out of the failure of Mobile2CRM to offer Emergency Services.
- 3 Specifically and for the avoidance of doubt, the Disclaimer of Warranties also applies to a case where a call made was not recorded for any reason, or recording files of certain calls were deleted, disappeared or are not found for any reason and/or You cannot hear the above mention recordings and / or download the above recording files and/or You for some reason cannot retrieve recordings.
- 4 Your own Risk. You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the Mobile2CRM Software remains with You, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 5 Jurisdiction’s Limitations. As some jurisdictions may not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to You. In such event Your liability according to this Agreement will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
Article 11: Limitation of Liability
- 1 No Liability. The Mobile2CRM Software is being provided to You free of charge. ACCORDINGLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MOBILE2CRM, ITS AFFILIATES AND THE MOBILE2CRM STAFF WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE, AS SET FORTH BELOW.
- 2 Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBILE2CRM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THE MOBILE2CRM STAFF BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO ANY LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF MOBILE2CRM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THE MOBILE2CRM STAFF HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 3 Remedy. YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE IS TO UNINSTALL AND CEASE USE OF THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE.
- 4 Jurisdiction’s Limitations. As some jurisdictions may not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to You. In such event the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
Article 12: General Provisions
- 1 Revised Versions of this Agreement. Mobile2CRM reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time by providing such revised Agreement to You or by publishing the revised Agreement on the Mobile2CRM Website. The revised Agreement shall become effective within thirty (30) days of such publishing or provision to You, unless You expressly accept the revised Agreement earlier by clicking on the accept button. The express acceptance by You, or Your continued use of the Mobile2CRM Software following the expiry of such notice period of thirty (30) days, shall constitute Your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised Agreement. You can find the latest version of this Agreement at www.Mobile2CRM.com.
- 2 Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between You and Mobile2CRM with respect to the subject matter hereof and will supersede and replace all prior understandings and agreements, in whatever form, regarding the subject matter.
- 3 Partial Invalidity. Should any term or provision hereof be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable either in its entirety or in a particular application, the remainder of this Agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
- 4 No waiver. The failure of Mobile2CRM at any time or times to require performance of any provisions hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is explicitly waived in writing and signed by Mobile2CRM.
- 5 No Assignment by You. You are not allowed to assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder.
- 6 Assignment by Mobile2CRM. Mobile2CRM is allowed, at its sole discretion, to assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder to any Affiliate, without giving prior notice.
- 7 Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Israel without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions.
- 8 Competent Court. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tel-Aviv Jaffa, Israel.
- 9 Language. The original English version of this Agreement may have been translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND THE RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. BY CLICKING ON THE ACCEPT BUTTON AND/OR CONTINUING TO INSTALL THE MOBILE2CRM SOFTWARE, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GRANT TO MOBILE2CRM THE RIGHTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Article 13: The Mobile2CRM WebSite
- 3 Use of Software. Mobile2CRM’s internet communications software, sometimes referred to as (the “Mobile2CRM Software”) and accompanying documentation that are made available by download from this Site are the copyrighted work of Mobile2CRM. The use of the Mobile2CRM Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement available at http://www.Mobile2CRM.com. You will not be able to download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes an end user license agreement unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement. If you do not agree to such terms, you will not be able to use the Mobile2CRM Software. Any software provided to you by Mobile2CRM through Mobile2CRM Developer is subject to its own licensing terms in which case such licensing terms will govern your use of that software. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the any software made available on this Site.
- 4 Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. This Site and all content and materials on it are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Mobile2CRM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Mobile2CRM does not represent or warrant that: (i) this Site will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted, secure or error-free; (ii) defects in this Site will be corrected; (iii) this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- 5 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBILE2CRM, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS OR THE MOBILE2CRM STAFF BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, FOR: (I) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU; (II) ANY LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, BUSINESS OR PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU; AND (III) ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR LOSS WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF (A) THE AVAILABILITY OF MERCHANTS’ WEBSITES AND/OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, (B) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON ANY ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON, OR AVAILABLE FROM, SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (C) ANY OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH MERCHANTS. THE LIMITATIONS ON MOBILE2CRM’S LIABILITY TO YOU ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT MOBILE2CRM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THE MOBILE2CRM STAFF HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT OR SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR RESTRICTING THE LIABILITY OF MOBILE2CRM FOR (I) THE DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF MOBILE2CRM, THE MOBILE2CRM STAFF OR ITS AGENTS, OR (II) ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE PAYMENTS MADE BY CUTOMER DURING THE PRECEDING 3 (THREE) MONTHS.
- 6 Jurisdiction’s Limitations. As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In any such event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable law.
- 8 The Site; Third Party Sites. This Site includes hyperlinks to other websites and content and introduces you to various third party merchants (“Merchant(s)”) whose products and services may be purchased on the Merchants’ websites. Your use of each of these third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions posted on the applicable website. Mobile2CRM has no control over such third party websites and the inclusion on this Site of a hyperlink to any third party website is not an endorsement by Mobile2CRM of such website, or to any content, products or services available on it. You acknowledge and agree that: The product information and pricing that is shown on this Site regarding third party products and services is provided to Mobile2CRM by the applicable Merchant. Merchants have the ability to change their pricing or terminate their product availability at anytime. Mobile2CRM is not involved in any transactions between you and any Merchant whose products and/or services are listed on this Site. Mobile2CRM does not control, is not responsible for and does not guarantee: (i) the pricing, quality, performance, availability or terms and conditions of purchase of products or services provided by any Merchant; (ii) any payment transactions, delivery, returns or after sales activities related to the products or services purchased on the Merchants’ websites; (iii) the availability of the Merchant’s websites; (iv) the completeness, truth or accuracy of any advertising or other materials on, or available from, any Merchants’ websites, nor any listing or other content about such products and services displayed on this Site; (v) links to any Merchants’ websites that are featured on this Site. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any product or service provided by a Merchant should be directed to the applicable Merchant.
- 11 Unsolicited Ideas. Mobile2CRM does not consider or accept unsolicited proposals or ideas, including without limitation ideas for new products, technologies, promotions, product names, product feedback and product improvements (“Unsolicited Feedback”). If you send any Unsolicited Feedback to Mobile2CRM through this Site or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that Mobile2CRM shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Unsolicited Feedback.
© Mobile2CRM – Last revised: November 20, 2020